Anaplasis Business Consultants Ltd
news.jpg

The European Commission approved today the Operational Programme of Cyprus for Competitiveness and Sustainable Development 2014-2020. The total budget for the program amounts to €661m., of which €562m. (85%) will come from the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and the Cohesion Fund, while the remaining 15% will be paid from national resources.

24% of resources will be allocated to enhance the competitiveness of enterprises and the development of research and innovation, while 23% of the funds will be allocated for the Management of Solid Waste and Water. To promote the use of Information and Communication Technologies 13% of resources will be invested, while 15% will go towards promoting sustainable transport including sustainable urban mobility. In addition, 11% of resources will be allocated to promote the Integrated Sustainable Urban Development in urban centres, while approximately 10% will be invested in actions for Emission Carbon Dioxide reduction and Climate Change Adjustment.

Through the intervention of the Operational Programme more than 700 companies will be supported and about 1,300 new jobs will be created. It will also promote the targets achievement included in the National Reform Programme of the Strategic Europe 2020, as well as the harmonization of Cyprus with the European acquis in the areas of Waste Management and Water Management.

ANAPLASIS will keep you updated about programmes and invitations that will be announced.

For more information please contact us.

© 2019 Anaplasis Business Consultants Ltd. All rights reserved. Designed and maintained by mmVirtual