Anaplasis offers services in identifying opportunities and preparing applications and studies, in order to finance investment proposals for technological upgrading and research activities of enterprises within national, co-financed or European programs. We also undertake the management, monitoring and support of enterprises and organizations for the implementation of investment projects.
Through our many years of cooperation with companies and organizations in the private and public sectors, as well as our substantial participation in major national and Community initiatives and European programs in order to boost employment, develop the social economy and improve quality of life, Anaplasis gained valuable experience and expertise in designing, proposing and implementing programs and projects.
The services provided are:
- Informing our customers about the latest announcements for national, co-financed and European programs
- Analysis and diagnosis of business’s needs and selection of the most suitable program
Preparation of applications, proposals, business plans and feasibility studies
- Support and guidance in the preparation of applications, the formulation of proposals and the collection of the required supporting documents
- Preparation of necessary feasibility studies and business plans
- Preparation and proposal submission for funding in accordance with the requirements of each program
- Monitoring and support during the evaluation process by the funding bodies
Management and implementation
- Organization, coordination and support for the successful implementation of the program
- Training and information of the competent persons in the company for the successful implementation of the funding project
- Communication with the competent bodies of program management
- Support for the preparation, completion and submission of the required deliverables such as interim and final progress reports, revisions / modifications and required documentation