The techno-economic studies / feasibility and sustainability studies are aimed at the analysis and study of a proposed business argument to define the possibilities of success.
In this context, Anaplasis provides an integrated grid of counselling and studies include:
- Enterprise description.
- Organization, departments and human resources
- Products and services of the company
- Sector of economic activity
- Production factors of the enterprise
- Description of proposed business project
- Analysis of the external environment and market
- Analysis of technical issues and technology.
- Economic and financial analysis
- New capital expenditure
- Fixed assets
- Cost and benefits
- Cash flow
- Evaluation of new investment project using appropriate tools
- Net Present Value Method (NPV)
- Internal rate of return method
- Investment payback period
- Sensitivity Analysis
Anaplasis’s expert consultants prepare feasibility studies or financial studies for both new units and for upgrades or expansions of existing facilities. These studies are conducted not only to meet customers’ needs, but to satisfy existing grant schemes and other special investment funding requirements as well.
We find funding sources on behalf of our customers, and we ensure the inclusion of the project into national, co-financed or European programmes.