Health and Safety at Work and the prevention of occupational risk is no longer just a legal and moral obligation but also a business necessity. It ensures employees’ health and safety sustainability.
All employers are required to prepare a risk assessment study and to maintain a health and safety management system according to the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work legislation.
OHSAS 18001 is an internationally recognized standard and can be adopted by any organization wishing to implement it in order to reduce the risks associated with health and safety in the work environment for employees, customers and the general public.
Anaplasis offers services for the development and implementation of an integrated Health and Safety Management System in companies that have the “no accident” and “no occupational disease in the workplace” objectives.
Our services are offered by approved External Protection and Prevention Services (EPPS) of the Labour Inspection Department and include:
- Risk Assessment
- Preparation of Health & Safety Plan
- Development and guidance in implementing Health and Safety Management System according to the requirements of OHSAS 18001
- Development of the required documentation (Health and Safety Manual, procedures, work instructions, forms)
- Integration of the Health and Safety Management System with the Quality Management System ISO 9001
- Preparation of Health and Safety Program
- Conducting inspections of Health and Safety
- Personnel training on Health and Safety
Anaplasis has offered the above services to hundreds of companies in various economic activities such as hospitality, manufacturing, constructing and food industry as well as to companies that are operating in the wholesale and retail trade and services.
You can rely on our extensive experience for law compliance, your international certifications and Labour Inspection Department inspections.