Companies in the food chain are obliged to ensure that they provide healthy and safe foods that do not pose any risks to consumers and must comply with the Cypriot and European legislation.
Each company must have the necessary infrastructure, prepare a HACCP study and implement a Food Hygiene and Safety Management System.
Food Hygiene and Safety Management Systems provide a framework for the systematic identification, assessment and management of risks which are related to food safety, in order to comply with legal requirements, to prevent the occurrence of risks and to continuously improve.
|ISO 22000||ISO 22000 is an internationally applicable standard, which specifies the requirements for developing and implementing an effective Food Safety Management System.|
|HACCP||HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) or otherwise Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points, is a preventive method that aims to ensure the safety and hygiene of food and beverage at all stages of the production and distribution process.|
|FSSC 22000||FSSC 22000 was created by the non-profit organization FSSC (Food Safety System Certification), a combination of the requirements of ISO 22000 and ISO / TS22002-1 (= Prerequisite Programs on Food Safety for Food Manufacturers), which replaced the PAS 220 and is recognized by the largest food retail chains worldwide.|
|BRC||BRC Food Safety Standard was developed by the British Retail Consortium (BRC) and is addressed in many food companies wishing to export to supermarket chains in Great Britain.|
|IFS||IFS Food was developed by the Association of German and French Business Retail and is addressed to companies exporting to supermarket chains in these countries.|
Anaplasis deals with food hygiene and safety management since 1996, providing services to hundreds of companies on topics like:
- Hygienic design infrastructure in food and beverage factories, foodservice (hotels, restaurants) and wholesale and retail trade food and beverage businesses
- Preparation of HACCP study
- Design and development of Food Hygiene and Safety Management Systems according ISO 22000, FSSC 22000, BRC, IFS
- Conducting inspections and audits at companies for their conformity assessment regarding food safety
- Crisis management regarding food safety
- Providing counselling and guidance for the implementation of hygiene management systems requirements and food safety after certification
- Personnel training on good hygiene and safety
You can rely on our extensive experience for law compliance according the European Regulation EC 852/2004, your international certifications and health inspections.
Our consulting services cover:
- The diagnostic inspection of the premises, facilities and operations of the company in order to verify the current food safety system and the Good Manufacturing and Hygiene Practice
- The presentation of the diagnostic report and action plan
- The preparation of the Food Safety Management manual
- The development of the HACCP plan which includes:
- The preparation of the materials / products specifications in accordance with the current laws and regulations,
- The description of products produced by the company,
- The preparation of the production / products manufacture streamlines diagrams,
- The analysis of potential hazards (biological, chemical, physical) which are related to all the stages of the production / products manufacture,
- Identification of Critical Control Points,
- The preparation of the monitoring program of critical points including the critical limits, the control process of the critical point (how, when, who), corrective actions in case of deviation from the critical limits and confirmation records
- Developing and writing the required procedures, work instructions and forms
- Monitoring, controlling and assisting the implementation of the HACCP System
- Inspection to identify any non-conformities
- Recommendations for corrective actions and monitoring their implementation
- The training of the personnel on good hygiene practice issues and HACCP systems