Anaplasis Business Consultants Ltd was founded in 1996 in Limassol. Anaplasis followed a dynamic growth and quickly established itself as one of the leading and most reputable companies providing consulting and vocational training services.
Consistent with our principle of continuous improvement we recognised capabilities, we adopted innovative ideas, we developed methodologies, we applied modern techniques and we managed both to complete projects with high added value for our customers and to build with them solid and effective relationships.
The company’s steadily rising course is based on competent, trained and qualified personnel, the successful external specialized partnerships, the effective communication with customers, the imagination, innovation and feasibility of the solutions provided and of course the commitment to Quality.
Anaplasis offers comprehensive services to individuals, businesses and organizations in the private and broader public sector:
- Approved Examination Centre for acquisition of Vocational Qualifications
- Approved Training Centre for vocational training
- Proposals preparation and management of European and co-financed programs and projects
- Integration of companies and organizations into European, national and co-financed programs
- Business organisation and development
- Business Plans
- Feasibility Studies
- Human Resource Management
- Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001, TQM, EFQM)
- Food Safety Management Systems (HACCP/ISO 22000)
- Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSAS 18001)
- Sustainability and Environment (ECOLABEL, EMAS, ISO 14001)
- Laboratory Accreditation Systems (ISO 17025)
Anaplasis has organized more than 1500 vocational training programs which served more than 15000 participants, and the company’s portfolio features over 1000 studies. Alongside the Vocational Qualifications System, our company has 10 approved examination centres nationwide, with applications exceeding 400 in the first 2 years of operation.
Anaplasis Business Consultants Ltd is a member or approved/accredited:
- Approved Examination Centre by the Human Resource Development Authority (HRDA) with 10 examination centres in Nicosia, Limassol, Paphos, Famagusta and Larnaca
- Approved Training Centre for Vocational Training by the HRDA
- Member of the Cypriot Vocational Training Association
- Member of the Cyprus Association of Business Consultants
- Accredited Consultancy Agency at the Institute of Technology (S312)