IN-HOUSE TRAINING PROGRAMS
Training Programs Tailored to your Needs!
We provide training programs appropriately designed for your staff and company needs.
Given that Anaplasis is an approved and certified Vocational Training Centre (VTC) and the trainers are certified and approved by the Human Resource Development Authority (HRDA), the in-house programs we provide are 100% subsidized by the HRDA.
Indicative programs which are in high demand:
- Health and Safety at Work
- Health and Safety Risk Assessment
- Occupational Health and safety management systems (ISO 45001)
- Occupational Health and Safety Audits
- Emergency preparedness and emergency action plans
- First Aid at Work
- Pool Lifeguard
- Food Safety management systems (ISO 22000)
- Good Hygiene Practice
- Food Safety Internal Audits
- Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001)
- Environmental management Systems (ISO 14001 / EMAS)
- Customer Care
- Dealing with demanding customers and handling customers’ complaints
- Effective Communication
- Business Planning
- Human Resource Management
- Time Management
- Russian language
- English language
- Greek language
Preparation for certification in qualifications in the Hotel / Catering Industry
- Reception (Levels 4,5)
- Food and Beverage Serving (Levels 3,4,5)
- Food Preparation and Cooking (Levels 3,4,5)
- Beverage Preparation and Serving (Level 4)
- Housekeeping (Levels 3,4,5)
- Pastry (Levels 4,5)
If you have other training needs we can design the new program for free and provide it through our certified trainers.
Contact us to send you the curricula tailored to your needs and our detailed offer.
Anaplasis provides counselling to process management procedures for application and loan approval from subsidized bodies of programs such as the HRDA or through other management bodies of national, European or co-financed programs.